Description of Weather Forecast Pro [1.0]
Weather Forecast Pro [1.0] updated on Tuesday October 27, 2020 is the Weather for Android developed by Best App - PT Studio
Whats new of Weather Forecast Pro [1.0]
Whatever your plans, and wherever you are, stay one step ahead with the Weather Forecast & Radar App. Enjoy rainfall radar and satellite maps across the world!
Weather Forecast & Radar gives forecasts for any location, as well as real time weather and radar. See the latest enhanced weather map, which includes areas of cloud cover, rainfall, snowfall, thunderstorms, lightning strikes and temperatures.
All the weather information at a glance or directly in your status bar. Fast, simple and free of charge. A weather forecast app, which accurately depicts the current weather and the emerging pattern. Severe Weather Warnings.
• Rainfall and weather radar across the world
• Current weather in any location
• Hour-by-hour weather forecasts
• 7 days weather forecasts
• Alert severe weather & Rain alarm.
• Option to change information show on status bar in settings (Temperature or Conditions)
• Precipitation: probability, quantity and duration
• Relative humidity and barometric pressure
• Wind strength, direction and gusts
• Hours of sunshine and UV-Index
• Current weather directly in your status bar
Hour by hour weather forecasts, 7 days forecasts are included. A detailed world view is also offered.
We also offer weather widgets with backgrounds, which you can scale according to your own preference. The perfect weather widget for android smartphones!
As soon as the app is launched, it shows the current weather in your location together with a radar image and weather forecasts. You can immediately see whether it is rainy, stormy or sunny outside. Swiping the screen you can see the weather forecast for the hours and days ahead.
Thanks to the user-friendly search function, you can easily find any location worldwide and add it to your Favourites (My Locations). This feature shows you the weather in multiple locations at one glance. Clicking on the radar menu item to show Full Radar Screen.
Please send any questions or comments to [email protected]