Description of Jota+ (Text Editor) [2021.03]
Jota+ (Text Editor) [2021.03] updated on Saturday July 24, 2021 is the Tools for Android developed by Aquamarine Networks.
Jota+ is the best text editor for Android.
Jota+ is easy to use. And have the great ability and great performance.
For documentation, for programming, Jota+ provides the best experience of a text editing.
★features of Jota+
– Support multi-file feature.
– Support 1 million characters.
– Support many character codes and Auto-Detect feature.
– Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
– Highlight searching words.
– Support font customize. (Proportional / Mono Space / ttf,otf font )
– Support Install-shortcut feature.
– Auto save.
– Show Line numbers.
– Show Tab/Line-break mark.
– Count characters/words/lines.
– Customizable Toolbar.
And it’s customizable.
– Customizable Fixed Phrase management.
– Clipboard management.
– Built in file browser with bookmark management.
– Free Wallpaper by Non Miyabi. http://sites.google.com/site/nonsillustgallery/
– Detect file modification.
– Support physical-keyboard devices.
– Support Bluetooth Keyboard.
– Safe app without any evil permission requests.
– Support many kinds of Cloud Storage Services. ( Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc…)
– Support multi window feature for Samsung devices.
★FREE version is for trial, so some features are locked.
But you can use free version as a Text editor with sufficient capabilities
You can buy PRO-KEY app from Google Play to unlock extra features.
★For donors of Jota Text Editor (with Google Play Store).
The support for donors has been finished.
▼Google Analytics and Mobile Ads are built into the app.
You can opt-out Google Analytics. (see menu-preferences-misc)
We prohibit the distribution of Jota+ on places other than Google Play.
It has been confirmed that the pirated app mixed malware has been distributed.
And we do not provide support to pirated apps.
Please be careful.
▼We don’t reply to anything on Review Comments.
If you have troubles or suggestions, send us an email.
Q. Can’t save on external SD card.
A. Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later doesn’t support to write on external SD card.
Save it on internal storage, or use cloud storage.
Android 5.0 or later supports external SD card by Storage Access Framework.
see Preferences>File>Storage Access Framework. (PRO feature)
Q. I can’t find my file in file browser.
A. Please check off “Text File Only” in side menu.
Q. I bought PRO-KEY, but couldn’t activate.
A. Try following…
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and logged into Google.
Confirm that PRO-KEY is installed in System Settings.
Click Menu – Preferences – Activate PRO-KEY.
reboot the device and start Jota+.
uninstall and re-install Jota+ or PRO-KEY.
– If you have troubles with the activation, please send an email to the developer.
Q. How to hide Floating Action Buttons.
A. See Preferences > Floating Button. Then select ‘no-assign’.
Q. Black out on Android 10.
A. Clear data from App Settings.
▼Help for Chromebook and Bluetooth Keyboard
– alt+F menu
– alt+D contextmenu
– ctrl+tab sidemenu
– ctrl+PageUp/PageDown switch tab
– see Shortcut Settings to bind ctrl+alphabet key
– cant bind ctrl+T,w on Chromebook
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
– read the contents of your USB storage
for loading/saving to internal storage.
– full network access
– view network connections
for mobile ads.
– install shortcut
for installing a shortcut of the file onto Home app.
(c) Aquamarine Networks.
Whats new of Jota+ (Text Editor) [2021.03]
Fixed font sizes of some input field.
Fixed Font Selector.
Fixed the problem that garbage data can be created by writing to content provider on Android 10.
Added preferences export/import function (previous setting backup features are deprecated).
Changed to copy external fonts or wallpapers inside application.